Monday 23 May 2011

When your past comes back to haunt you

Last night was obviously tainted by the tragic death of Barry the bird. Another key incident that occured last night was my past coming back to bite me in the arse! Whilst having a nice, civilised conversation with a colleague a gentleman approached me and said, 'You're Kyle aren't you? Do you remember when you tried to kill me a few years ago?!' For a split second I though he was going to return the favour but he simply laughed and the conversation turned to the usual how have you been etc.

I think 'attempted murder' is a bit extreme. He seems to believe I tried to run him over. I recall it slightly differently, mostly because I was not driving the car. I may have lifted the handbreak up as we were parked on a steep hill and he was leaning through the window to talk but I don't think that counts as trying to run him over. Most importantly he lived to tell the tale! It was five years ago, I'm guessing he's somewhat psychologically scarred.

Clearly I have a mischievious and slightly cruel streak that runs through my veins. What can I say? He was annoying me at the time so I resorted to extreme measures. I've learned my lesson. If you are going to try and kill someone make sure they are dead otherwise they'll find you in the pub and embarass you! I joke, the lesson is sometimes words are better than actions. Next time I'll inform someone they are annoying instead of using a car to get my point across!

Word of the Day: Hippocampus

Quote of the Day: 'It is the mark of an educationed mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.' Aristotle

Random thought of the day: Did dinosaurs fart and how bad did they smell if they did?

2 comments:

  1. No he wasn't leanin throught the window the door was open he was crouched down.... u removed the handbrake and then the car door took him out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's how it went down! I remember taking him out, that's for sure ha x

    ReplyDelete