Thursday 19 May 2011

Lions

My favourite animal is the Lion. I find myself somewhat bored today so have spent my time reading up on lions. Now this does not mean I'm one of those people who wants to become a lion. (I'd much rather be a dinosaur. If anyone ever wants to play dinosaurs let me know!)


Here are some Lion facts for you

  • The Swahili name for Lion is Simba.
  • They can live up to 13 years in captivity.
  • There are seven different species of Lion. 
  • I am a Lion


    Word of the Day: Abdicate 
    Quote of the Day: 'Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.' Albert Camus
    Guilty Confession: I've been picking at my belly button whilst writing this.
    Random Thought: Who coined the term 'hangover' and how was it decided that this best sums up how I feel right now? I want a new one. I feel Rhino Horned. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment