Sunday 22 May 2011

Farting in the bath

A friend of mine informed me that their young son has recently discovered the joys of farting in the bath. I laughed and revealed that it never stops being funny. Sadly my friends disagreed. Apparently they 'grew out' farting in the bath. This made me feel slightly disheartened. I still enjoy making my own jacuzzi. And the smell! Geeze if you thought you produced stinking farts wait until you get a sniff of those bum bubbles!!
I'm worried this yet again makes me not normal. Farts still amuse me. Burping amuses me. I still try to burp the alphabet and still participate in burping contests (I usually win). I know there are others out there who see the fun in the ways our body ommits gas. But are we the minority? Or are my friends merely prudish?

No comments:

Post a Comment