Tuesday 10 May 2011

Narcissim

I'm a bit worried that by doing this blog I'm coming across as Narcissistic. I have a bit of an obsession with personality tests online. Mostly because I want to reassure myself that I am 'normal'. I once googled 'Am I crazy test'. My results did not boost my self esteem. I'm leaning more and more towards the Ghost Face idea. Who needs friends when you're crazy? The trees can be my friends. (I joke, no men in white jackets please).


So I took a narcissistic test. I've took this one before but couldn't remember my results and good old personality psychologist Mischel points out that behaviour is situation based so my results may differ from last time! So here are my results-:

Your score is
18

Maximum is 40. Average for Americans is 15. 

Your score for Authority is MEDIUM

Your score for Self-sufficiency is LOW

Your score for Superiority is MEDIUM

Your score for Exhibitionism is MEDIUM

Your score for Exploitativeness is HIGH

Your score for Vanity is MEDIUM

Your score for Entitlement is LOW

Obviously just by showing you this I am being a bit narcisistic I guess. But overall my results look pretty average...yay! If you are interested in taking the test for yourself here is the link-:
I don't know whether it is a very valid test etc and I did find another one that may be better. Not going to lie, I took this one too but didn't want to show the results...the men in white jackets are knocking...

Word of the Day: Wanton 


No comments:

Post a Comment