Friday 6 May 2011

Sun Cream Allergy

I'm not sure how I want to approach this blog thing. In all honesty it will probably only last tonight and I'll forget about it completely tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so fickle, but overall it makes life more fun. 

I was discussing my suncream allergy with my friends. I basically get a red rash and swelling where ever I apply it. So in my bored frame of mind I googled it and found there are others out there just like me. This made me feel so much better, a community of fellow suncream sufferers united online. There are even allergy forums where my fellow suffers make their intracite plans for world domination. One day those who do not suffer the harsh affects of suncream will bow down to us. Until that time I feel comfort in knowing I've not just made up an allergy!

No comments:

Post a Comment