Monday 9 May 2011

Tin Foil Hats

A conversation with one of my flat mates has lead me to research the concept of 'Tin Foil Hat' wearing. The person in question revealed that when they retire to bed they turn off their mobile phone so it does not interfere with their brain. Initially I was shocked at such strange behaviour but my research has revealed that many people follow such trends, some even going as far as wearing a tin foil hat to avoid brain interference. 
There are numerous reasons why one should employ the wearing of a Tin Foil Hat. Some choose to wear it to stop dangerous radio waves contacting their brain and making them behave how the government is trying to force them to. Others wear them in hope that Aliens will communicate with them and take them to their home planet. One individual explained that he wore his Tin Foil Hat because he was in fact Jesus and God had instructed him to wear it. Their is also the superficial reasons for wearing them. Tin Foil Hats do have a certain Wow factor about them and are rumoured to be gracing the Autumn catwalk shows, with the likes of Versace and Calvin Klien incorporating them into their shows.


Facebook even has a national Global Tin Foil Hat wearing day. Seems the weirdos are spreading! Thanks to technology such as the internet they are able to spread their message more efficiently. So the big question on my mind is do I conform to this growing trend or do I stick with my gut feeling that it's all a load of donkey bollocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment