Monday 30 May 2011

Grocery Items that amuse me

I work in a supermarket (I'm sure I mention this fact a lot). Today I began to think about items that our store sells that amuse me. 

Monster Munch
First on the list is Monster Munch Roast Beef flavour crisps. Why? Because it claims to contain 'hunks' of roast beef. I was thoroughly disappointed when I opened a packet on my lunch break today. They were not the hunks of beef I'd hoped for! 
Andrex
'Soft Strong and Long'. Clearly my mind has been in the gutter today! It still tickles my funny bone!
Loreal Full Restore
This is due to the advert. Plus I get to mention Cheryl Cole again. 'Dull, limp, lifeless.' Say no more.
Pork Faggots
I think I was in a shop in Brighton the first time I came across these bad boys. It's not big, it's not clever but it sure as hell makes me piss my pants every time I see them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment