Thursday 30 June 2011

Reason no. 253 not to get married....In Laws

I've come across this article twice today. If it is actually not a fake then I think it's brilliant that the whole thing has gone public. It is apparently a genuine email a woman has sent to her future daughter in-law. Clearly an upper/middle class twit who assumes they are above everyone else. Also I'm sure I read she is 60' so I'm going to class her as an old person and therefore she is  obviously a Vicktor Mildrew. Such a shame. 


The nob in question has criticised the poor girl for all sorts of mundane twaddle. However she's clearly not the brightest of old farts as she has done this by email. All it took was for the poor girl to forward it to a few close friends, which has lead to it being plastered all over the internet. Justice? I think so. 


Word of the Day: Unorthodox


Quote of the Day: 'Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity' Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment