Tuesday 5 July 2011

Career Change

A successful banking consultant has embarked on a rather unusual career change. He is now a trained witch doctor. So what thoughts has this provoked in your mind? Do you find him odd? Does this seem like a bizarre decision, to leave a comfortable life for something completely different that I assume doesn't offer grand financial rewards?


I don't. I think it's great, but I'm not normal. We have one life, grab every opportunity that comes your way. Never settle, always be ready for change. Success and achievement is what you deem it to be, whether that be a flash car, house in the suburbs and 2.4 children or moving to Cape Town and living as a witch doctor. So whilst many of you would probably ask Thomas Heathfield if he is mad, I'd congratulate him on not being another Joe Bloggs. 


Although I hope his career as a witch doctor does not involve human sacrifices, such as this stomach churning case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment