Wednesday 6 July 2011

Red paper clip

Yesterday whilst making tea I heard about Red Paper Clip on radio one. Basically a guy (who just so happens to be named Kyle) started off with a red paper clip and traded it in until he eventually wound up with a house in Phoenix, rent free!


Obviously this beats the whole kidney for an i-pad concept. I haven't fully read the guys blog about his experience but it appears he didn't stop with the house. I think it was more about the actual experience than trying to gain anything. I think someone should give this a go! He had to travel around by the looks of things and I can't drive so I'd be somewhat limited if I was to try it. If I was to attempt this however, I'd start with the cat. There, I said it. The family cat is a bitch. Anyone fancy trading in their house for a cat? Did I say she was a bitch? I meant to say she is adorable.


Word of the Day: Adventure


Quote of the Day: 'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!' Bob Marley 


Funny Story: My pregnant sister seems to be unaware of how a dressing gown works. As I made my way up the stairs I was greeted with her strolling (waddling) out of the bathroom with it wide open. Thank you for that image Jim. She'll probably make me delete this, shame I can't delete the image from my mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment