Thursday 30 June 2011

Mr Lover Lover

A man has claimed to have had sex with over 1000 women. That's a pretty steep number and for those of you who take pride in 'magic numbers' I bet it put yours to shame! Oh wait, did I say women? I meant cars!
That's right people, the Lothario boasts to have made love to over 1000 cars and has even had a 5 year relationship with Victoria, VW Beetle. He is currently in a relationship with Vanilla, another VW Beetle. I guess they must be his 'type'! However it appears they have an 'open' relationship as he also spends intimate time with Cinnamon, a Opal GT and Ginger, a Ford Ranger Splash. 

Is he trying to emulate the hedonistic lifestyles of good old Hugh and Charlie. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this world is making people crazy. At least I admit it sends me doolalee!! 

I should also mention the the car lover's most 'intense' sexual experience was with the helicopter from Air Wolf. Erm, get in there son.....?!

No comments:

Post a Comment