Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hypnotised....for life

A hypnotist managed to leave three people in a trance after knocking himself out. This has got my brain ticking....what if they had been hypnotised forever!! What if you are actually under a trance and everything you do is being subtly controlled by someone you know? All sounds very Tin Foil Hat but what if it was possible? Perhaps it offers a better explanation for why George Bush was such a douche? Or maybe he had the american population hypnotised and that is how he got into power? Surely people aren't that stupid that they voted for him TWICE out of their own free will??


Maybe I am not normal because someone has hypnotised me and they are making me act this way? Maybe that is why I talk to the fridge! Yes yes I like this! I am weird because somebody else is making me do these things! The government? A friend? An angry ex lover? My dog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment