Monday 12 December 2011

Rich Pussy

A rich old Italian lady has passed away and left her entire fortune to a stray cat she took in! The nurse who cared for in her last days has been given the responsibility of taking care of the little fur ball. She has plenty of $$$ to buy him the latest designer collars (I hear it's all about Dolce and Gabbana's Rustic leather for cats for the winter season), the best cat food (surely it has to be Harrod's Lobster and Cavier cat food, personally cooked by Gordon Ramsey?!) and the a beautiful cat bed (I'd recommend a one off designed by Laurence Lewin Bowen, who has recently crafted a state of the art cat basket for Jennifer Aniston). 
Bloody lucky cat! I'm not going to ramble on about how he may not be as rich when the euro falls or whether she could have bestowed her money to a more deserving cause (who are we to honestly say anyone is more deserving, I have money to spare and don't give it to those who need it more than me. I did buy some nice trainers last month though). I am JEALOUS though. I bought a lottery ticket last week for the first time in ages and got nothing for it. That damn cat is more lucky than me of late. Kudos to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment