Monday 12 December 2011

Reply not Reply All!!

Like many others out there I am looking for a job. I am fortunate enough to have not one but technically 3 jobs. However one only only takes place during school holidays, one is a shift in a pub and the other I LOATHE. So like millions of others I am constantly emailing prospective employers with my CV in hopes that they will consider me. Imagine if this was the response you got:


'I think I speak for all 4000 people you have emailed when I say, "Thanks for your CV" – it's nice to know you are taking this seriously. Please f*** off ... you are too stupid to get a job, even in banking.Yours hitting the delete button Have a nice day!'

Gary Chaplin sent this to the 4000 people attached to an email from the recruitment boss instead of just a reply him. Ouch! Ironically Mr Chaplin has found himself out of work and now will be keeping his fingers crossed that this is not the reply he gets from prospective employers. What a nob!


Word of the Day: Imbecile

Quote of the Day: 'The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing' John Powell  

No comments:

Post a Comment