Monday 19 December 2011

Remember Salem....?

A woman in Saudi Arabia was beheaded this month for being accused of practicing witch craft. Amina bint Abdulhalim Nassar was the 73rd person to be executed this year in the country. It's shocking that in this day and age someone can lose their life for holding a view that contradicts what the majority deems normal. If it is not causing harm to others how is it justifiably punished with death? 
Witchcraft within the UK has seen a rise in following in recent years. What's more come Halloween the Saudi government would behead a fair few people over here. 


Also I must confess that I have 6 toes and pray to the full moon every month which is why I took great offense to this horrendous crime. Enough of my blogging, I shall now gather my Harry Potter books and find a worthy curse to place upon David Cameron...

No comments:

Post a Comment