Monday 19 December 2011

A Church even I'd consider going to...

...If I lived in New Zealand. These two posters are what the Church has used as an ad campagain. It is the Church's take on becoming more liberal and therefore increasing the number of people going to church.

 Of course it's caused a massive stir, but that was obviously the intention. The two articles on the posters can be found here and here. My only wish is that they had depicted Mary and Joseph as a black couple, just to really ruffle all the conservative christian's feathers. And the Church's official website is here

1 comment:

  1. hi fellow blogger!

    i had to ramble about this too.
    Though i must admit, i did have an ironic moment or two reading the comments onthe vandalism article & just thinking, wow what a bunch of ignoravt awful people, why can't they believe MORE LIKE I DO...it made me lol.

    Keep up the good work!
    Sara
    saradwyn3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete