Thursday 1 December 2011

AWOL

It has been quiet a while since I last blogged. After much deliberation I've decided to give it another go. During my time away from the blogging world I also abstained from using facebook, became an uncle and settled down. Like many addicts though I have fallen off the wagon and now have once again become an avid facebook user. I even have Twitter now! 


It is nice to see that my last blog was about a woman chopping off a penis. I suppose it would have been a nice swan song for my brief time as a blogger, but with the economy being such a farce I have yet to find myself a 'grown up' job. Therefore I may aswell accept my fate, I am a post graduate who has the grand responsibility of pushing trolleys (when my back gets better - I've done that in during my time away). BUT at least I have a job so can't complain too much.....Tory T****  


P.s Follow me on Twitter  http://twitter.com/#!/kyleian

Word of the Day: Reincarnation 


Quote of the Day: 'No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin' Bevan 


Random Thought of the Day: When is acceptable to fart in front of a new partner? It took three months for me to pluck the courage up to let one rip. True story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment